Payroll and Auto Enrolment can be overwhelming for even the most experienced business owners and with new pension rules now in effect, employers are increasingly in need of these essential accountancy services.
By partnering with GW COX, you’ll be able to provide your clients with a Payroll and Auto Enrolment service that’s white labelled to you.
- Quickly add essential services to your offering
- Attract and retain more clients
- Improve the profitability of existing client relationships
- Outsource as much or as little of the service as you require
- Brand communications for your business
- Risk no time or investment training or hiring specialist staff
If the prospect of administering Auto Enrolment fills you with dread, I can thoroughly recommend EKW Group as the company to take over this potentially onerous task. The fact that they deal with this on my behalf gives me complete peace of mindLouise PennyBusiness Owner
WE BECOME PART OF YOUR BUSINESS
Our team of Payroll and Auto Enrolment specialists will act as if they’re sitting inside your practice. We become part of your business, offering all the benefits without the overhanging worry or responsibility. As a Payroll and BACS bureau, GW COX ensures an efficient and stress-free service, fines and late payments will be a thing of the past.
As part of a Fully Managed Payroll service we will carry out the following processes for you:
- Detailed implementation of your payroll
- A dedicated payroll manager to process your payroll
- Tailored inputs to suit your business
- SSP, SMP and company schemes processes
- Multiple holiday schemes managed
- Multiple pension scheme managed
THE BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING TO US
Payroll is one of the core functions of every business. Ensuring that employees are paid on time and that you have met all Government requirements can be an enduring and timely process and without the specialist knowledge, mistakes can arise and can have damaging affects on your business.
SAVE MONEY, REDUCE STRESS & MITIGATE YOUR RISK
- Remove the cost of employing specialist staff, payroll staff, paying for the software and relevant paperwork (payslips).
- Let us ease the burden of keeping up to date with changes to payroll legislation, managing Auto Enrolment, meeting data protection regulations and liaising with HRMC
- Mistakes with payroll can be costly not only in terms of your employee morale but potential fines from HRMC. Outsourcing to a payroll specialist significantly reduces the likelihood of mistakes as well as the time taken to correct them